• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my pram!

Tillytots

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!! :lol:

Arghhhhh its been driving me mad up until now. I just couldnt find a pram I liked...that was until I saw someone pushing a mamas and papas pliko p3 in Optic...I searched for one and they dont make them anymore - it was the one designed for Footballers Wives. What a wag! Anyway, after much hunting I found a second hand one on ebay, so we went and picked it up today from London and its now all washed and looks gorgeous!!!!!!

I was a bit dubious about getting second hand but it really is fab! You'd never know :D It was either that one or the p3 in polka. When I've worn this one out I'll either get one in polka or more than likely I'll be having a McLaren. Anyway I'll post a pic when its all dry and back together but here's one on ebay so you know what I mean :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mamas-and-Papas-O ... dZViewItem

I have a Pliko P3 in red (they dont do the red anymore either) from mamas and papas... and its FAB!

I like the pattern you have.

thankyou :D the only trouble is I cant get a parasol to match. I think they're about 2yrs old now. This one doesnt look like its been used more than a few months though. I loved the pattern and havent seen it before up until the other day. I like the red one too Foxxi - I was looking at them on ebay :D

Lovely! I was gonna get the ultima in polka but got Balmain instead.

hello
I have a 2nd hand mamas and papas too, it is a travel system MPX but a family friend gave it to us and I am not proud as we are going to be skint.
i will try and find a similar one

yours is lovely, the white and black is nice, mine is all black I think, not seen in flesh yet but will do next week and getting excited.

xx

Funky pattern, Ooooooh i like it!!! :cheer:

How exciting good old ebay!!! :rotfl:

I just had a look on the net for a parasol to match but the site i went on says they never made one to match this model, only a dolls pram parasol to match which can go with it but is smaller? :rotfl: Thats dumb isnt it. I'd go for a plain black one babe.

yea I love ebay, Ive got tons of new stuff from there for bubs :D

OMG i wish id known you was looking for one of those, one of those went on ebay for 75!!! right near me..

LOVE the print.. very funky :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back