Got my nursery furniture!!!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
I bought my nursery furniture today, its being delivered on tuesday. Feel really excited - what do you think? :D

55314.jpg

And

55312.jpg

oooOOo I like alot! Thats going to look so sweet in your babys room :D

That's really nice,I was gonna have a white cot this time :D xx

lovely! bet you can't wait to get them

v nice is that the mamas and papas savannah range? My nursery furniture is white and ivory, ready to be picked up when we get a minute!!

cassi said:
v nice is that the mamas and papas savannah range? My nursery furniture is white and ivory, ready to be picked up when we get a minute!!

Actually I got it from Do it all Focus and paid a fraction of what I would have done from Mamas and Papas - feel quite pleased with my bargain :D
It arrives tomorrow lol no hanging around for me :lol:

Hi

Lovely furniture, white is class, thats what I like too.

Was totally amazed at the prices of nursry furniture, it just seems that loads of companies take advantage of new parents and hike up the prices cuz you believe you have to have all new "nursery" furniture, the prices are ridiculous!!!!!
My mum and dad in law are buying us the cot bed, it's white too.
I love old furniture style, the stuff say your gran would have, cabinets with french scroll legs etc.. So I'm looking in oxfam and stuff to locate a french type dresser and a walnut french style mini wardrobe so I can sand down, paint white and antique it a bit. I've already done this with my great aunts side cabinet she left me, it's georgeous and has pride of place in the dining room. I'll save myself a small fortune and have something unique.

The great hunt starts tomorrow :)

Bev x x

You sound a bit like me, I love doing up old furniture, As you say they do like to take advantage of mams and dads and charge ridiculous prices.

My furniture just arrived and when I asked them if they could take it upstairs they loked at me and said 'can't you do it?'. I just looked at them over my blatantly pregnant belly and said 'no, I'm heavily pregnant - its the back bedroom thank you'. Cheeky sods :x although they did look like they lived on a diet of pies and beer. They gave up on the last and incidently heaviest package and left it in my hall, and no I didnt give them a tip. Moaning gits only tipthey'll get off me is 'lose some weight' :x

I love old furniture too! Here in Denmark everyone has the same scandanavian clean lines, minimalist look but we collect all our furniture from flea markets and the recycling centre and do it up ourselves. It has so much more character :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back