Got my monkey weighed today!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
14lbs 1 oz :dance: still plodding along the same line :cheer:

Still only on milk. there was me thinking, getting a baby to 6 months with no soilds was impossible! she has the odd bit here and there, but i give it to her for her gums.

she sat and laughed at my HV the whole time, and even sat up on her own for a few mins, with no support. Little show off :lol:

sorry im just so proud of my little girl :D

Aww that's great! :cheer: Well done Alice! :cheer: No wonder you are proud what a little sweetie! :D

well done Alice - what a clever girl you are :dance: :dance:

awww bless her! don't worry about her not having any solid food yet as Louie was the same until 5 & a bit months, & he only had it then coz i gave it to him, he wouldn't have been bothered otherwise :roll:

now at 8 months hes only on 2 solid meals a day!!!
:hug:

foxymum said:
awww bless her! don't worry about her not having any solid food yet as Louie was the same until 5 & a bit months, & he only had it then coz i gave it to him, he wouldn't have been bothered otherwise :roll:

now at 8 months hes only on 2 solid meals a day!!!
:hug:

aww bless him. how much milk does he have?

how did you end up knowing Louie was ready - alice is getting quite grabby with food we are holding, but then anything i am holding she trys to grab :lol:

she is still only on 5-6 oz - 6ish bottles a day.

she doesn't sleep through, but she has droped another night feed. i wake her to give her a couple of oz at 11. then she wakes 3-4 ish, then back down till 6.30 - 7. she was waking at 2 and then at 5, then at 7-7.30 for feeds.

i would be proud too sam!
well done bless her!
send her hugs and kises from me and faith! xxx

hi Sam, sorry only just seen your reply.
Louie is on 6 oz 4/5 times a day, normally 4, he has ready brek with about 4 oz of milk at 9 am & then lunch (solids) between 12/1 pm.

with putting him on the solids i just did it & continued to give him them (lunch) every day, he used to show a lot of interest with us eating at the dinner table & trying to grab food from us!!! but still if i had not given him the solids out of my chioce, he wouldn't have been bothered :roll:

i just stuck to it from that day on & that is why he is a bit behind with his food, IE some babies his age are having finger foods, like toast,biscuits etc, but we can't even consider that for Louie yet as he would just gag & choke.

i would try Alice & see what happens Sam, good luck hun.xx :hug:

foxymum said:
i would try Alice & see what happens Sam, good luck hun.xx :hug:

thanks luv. she made a grab for my toast this morning :think: going to leave her a few weeks longer and see how she goes.

Louie sounds like such a sweetheart! :hug:

Awww... yay Alice!! she is getting so big!! No wonder you are proud!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back