Got my date!

Kay1987

Reaction score
Had my appointment today to see about an elective cesarean and got a date! didnt even see the consultant which was who the appointment was supposed to b with, just saw the midwife and she arranged everything. My little boy will be arriving on the 8th July (if he doesnt surprise us early) which is also my sons birthday, they will be 2 years apart to the day! Its actually quite weird because my sister and I share the same birthday as well the day before on the 7th! 4 of us within 2 days, an expensive month! Just thought id share as im very excited now! xxx

Great news!! Lol @ sharing birthdays, I'd hate to share my birthday.. Hehe :). Not long to go! Xx

Last edited:
Aww that's sweet that they'll be sharing a birthday :) How exciting - not long to go! xx

I saw this on FB Kay, that's such great news! Me & my Mum have our birthdays two days apart and it's great :) x

I always liked sharing my birthday but my sister hated it when i first came along, theres 10years between us. Im gutted that i'll miss my sons birthday this time but im looking forward to them getting excited about their birthday together when they're older. He'll be here in no time! x

You can tell Ethan one of his birthday pressies is his new brother! As long as he doesn't expect a new brother every year on his birthday! x

You can tell Ethan one of his birthday pressies is his new brother! As long as he doesn't expect a new brother every year on his birthday! x

lol im sure no amount of planning could make it happen again! Just hope they dont hate sharing it once theyr bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back