Got my 20 week Scan on Wed..Guess The Sex Please!

Jaidy

Reaction score
My 20 week scan is on Wednesday (my son's 2nd birthday!) at 2.05pm

Below are 2 bumpage pics for you to have a guess.

I genuinly have no 'feelings' at all as to what im having!!

Also, when I announce the sex on Wednesday (if we can find out) id appreciate it if you guys would keep it to yourselves and not mention it on Facebook, as we are going to keep the sex a suprise for our family and friends! Thanks!

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

hmmmm not sure on you Jade hehe

Im going to say......PINK though!!

I think it could be a little boy too :wink: got my 20 week scan wednesday too! Good luck xxx

I voted PINK hun, Good Luck for Wednesday. I'm sure you will be delighted with whatever sex bubba is. Hope Zac enjoys his birthday too, what a wonderful present he has finding out if he gets a baby brother or sister xxx

Yes I will be delighted either way, not too bothered as to which sex we have just so long as babe is healthy and all is ok!!

I've voted pink, but I've actually changed my mind and think blue - not that I'm hedging my bets or anything!

Good luck with the scan :hug:

I think there's another little boy in there!

I think you might be having another boy.. but as I said in Jazz's thread, I'm usually always wrong! :lol:

I voted for a girl...dunno why just thats what i first thought when i saw your bump! Can't wait to find out though!

wow you have a nice bump there it's lovely and compact, your gonig to be one of the luckky ones who have the most georgouse size bump i bet :D

luvverly bump hun :hug: :hug: I think your gonna have a little girly this time round, dunno why, but i think its to do with the fizzy orange craving i was the same with tia and this one. Will be interesting to find out :cheer: :hug: :hug: xx

i voted pink.

im so excited for you, what a bust day u will have with it being zacs birthday, hope he has a fab day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back