• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got doc appointment in morning

sarah113

Reaction score
finally i'll be assigned a m/w and hopefully get my scan date soon. i did go for booking with doc 2 weeks ago but because of all the problems he did'nt book me in.
Do i need to take a wee sample? (can't remember if i did last time :think: )

Hmm I didnt take one to the docs with me but as this is different, I would take one just incase! :D
Good luck on getting your scan hun!! :cheer: :hug:

Yep take a wee sample to every visit to the doc..at least thats what we were told today.

i would take a wee sample.. definitely.. better safe than sorry!! good luck
x

good luck hun, it reminds me that ive got to make an appointment

better to take 1 in case lol last time i didnt the doctor sent me to toilet with a little tube i wasnt nice trying to pee in tube without peeing on my hands and then the paper label on outside of the tube got it too and i had to hand it over to the doctor and it was warm :puke: i was so embarassed :oops: good luck hun hope all goes well today xxxxxxx

I was told by doctor today to take a wee sample every time.....

lol @ rach, I hate doing the wee sample when your there!

sarah, how did it go hun?

i would have taken one just in case...although at my last M/W appointment i forgot :D

i took one, just incase and its lucky i did ive got a UTI, and now on antibiotics. everything went ok blood pressure was perfect 120/70 (before i was pg it was alway 140/80) so i think the giving up smoking helps (even though its only been a few weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back