got definate date for section

rach

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
been to hospital today and they have finally given us a date for section
BABY CHRISTOPHER WILL BE BORN ON 29TH MARCH
all being well of course and providing he doesnt decide to put in an earlier appearance :pray: xxxxxxxx

ow cool glad you got a date through does that mean you only get 6 months ma instead of nine good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

oooo my, Rach ... that's no time at all, it'll fly by! Hope you've got everything ready, I'm very excited for you! :hug:

Thats fab Rach - glad they have given you a definite date!! :cheer: :hug:

May the countdown begin.......................... :hug:

How comes you got a planned c section now?
eeep
Im so jealous you know a definate te u'll have ur baby lol
hehe

ooh so excited :cheer: thanks everyone xxx

ER no i still get 9 months ma as it goes on babys due date which is 17th april xxx

laura thanks hun nice to see you about hope your feeling a little better :hug: xxx

becks i got planned section as baby is large and breech and they are not expecting him to turn plus last baby was still born so they wont take any risks with this one if they can help it, they want him out as soon as hes term which is apparently 37 weeks xxx

ooh my word 29 days till i go to hospital 30 days till my baby is born :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxxxxxx

how exciting thats only 4 weeks away xx all the best rach, hope you are well :wave:

Ooh rach it's so exciting for you :dance: I have learnt something new there as I too thought that the baby had to be born after 1st April to get 9 months, ooh how lovely to have 9 months off work - roll on baby number 2 for me, have only been back at work 3 months but could do with some more time off now - I'm shattered, lol!will keep a look out for your news hun :D

Xxx

rach!!!! times flying

good luck hunny

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats great hun, you will probley have your LO before me!!!

thanks everyone :D :D :D

becks at last growth scan at 32 weeks he was estimating at between 5 and a half and 6 pound :shock: xxxxxxx

YAY brilliant news rach, don't forget to text!

Good luck rach not long now till your holding your little guy :hug: :hug: :cheer: xxxx

i wont urchin hun your mobile number is stored in my phone and o/h has instructions to text as soon as possible after baby is born to let you know xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back