Got creeped out today by baby!

Alicebabe

Reaction score
I can always guarantee that if I lie on my back in bed, the baby will kick up a riot so I turned on my back when I woke up this morning and could feel some general movement and then it started to feel really weird pressure so I put my hand on my tummy and I am pretty sure I felt the baby do a full 360 spin in there! It happened slowly and I could feel parts of my tummy getting harder and some bits getting softer. I ended up with a big hard lump sticking out the side which I assume was the baby's back/bum. I had to turn on my side coz I didnt like it and it must have flipped back coz everything went back to 'normal'. I feel bad that it really weirded me out coz I love the usual kicking but this was different to anything I had felt before. I guess it will prob happen more often in the future?!

Has anyone else had this??

eww thats crazy, baby did that to me about 17weeks it was really strange... when are you due hun? are we DD buddies? xx

I have had similar feelings! My mam passed out when my sister did a 360 spin! I think a lot of people find it weird hun! (kinda alien like haha :rotfl: )

Ooh! sorry to butt in here but i'm due 19th too - hurray! but will it be christmas before baby decides to enter the world?!!! On the baby moving thing, our little one seems to squirm more if lie on my back, maybe because he/she has less room and is sayiong oi! move over! I am so hating lying on my side i really want to sleep on my back but too uncomfy and prob not good to do now anyway! :lol: Have you started to see your tummy wobble when baby is moving around? Its wierd but i like it!!

Hayley xx

I had baby do a somersault at 16/17 weeks when DH was driving and went through a huge puddle and I screamed. Think baby got scared and did a flip :lol: . Mad me feel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back