• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got another reading....

skairdykat

Reaction score
If you remember Cheri22 said december for me, but as december came and went I paid for another reading off her lol. Not got the full reading yet but she just sent me this

Hi Denise

Thank you for using the prediction bypass portion. I know that with our last reading I had seen a girl and related her to DECEMBER based on pregnancy number... have you experineced any changes since our last reading or any losses?? They are also showing you needing a "boost" which I relate this to either using something like accupuncture to get things going, or clomidl...which also leads me to ask if your cycle is fluctuating right now? I know that they say "28 days" is the average cycle, but I see yours being longer one month then "regular' then shorter...etc. Almost like its "bouncing" around.. could you verify this?

Due to the current amount of requests, I have scheduled your reading to be completed on or before April 28th (Pacific standard time)
PLease note most of my readings are completed at night.

I thought she may not recognise that I had had one done before because I'm using a different email address now than I was in November, but she did :shock: Unless she can see my IP of course lol.

My cycles are always between 27-29 days. But like she said 29 one month then 28 days then 27 days :shock:
The tests I had though showed that I'm OVing so not sure on the Clomid bit :think:

maby you should have a few sessions of accupuncture hun, you never know, i have heard that it is supposed to help and that poeple that have had it have fallen. :pray: :pray:

i did the same as you when november came and went and she knew it was me :lol:
she was still stuck on november... but she was actually wrong coz im due end of september :hug:

Acupuncture is meant to be very good for women TTCing. It is something ive thought of doing - i know it helped a friend of mine through IVF and she got a sticky bean - she swears the acupuncture helped calm her and allowed her bean to stick. My GP has also suggested it. Worth looking in to. :hug:

Hiya,

I'm back TTC after a three month break and three month's worth of acupuncture and although I can't tell how well it has gone in terms of helping a baby stick he has basically sorted the very painful piles I was still suffering from after having Elliott and I feel 100% better in myself- kind of like I did pre-pregnancy with Elliott as really I've kind of felt out-of-sorts since then. He said that it's really common for women to need kind of re-setting after pregnancy and childbirth because it can really upset the balance of your body. It cost £40 per session (45 mins) and I've had 3 sessions in three months and I have my last next week. I'd say it's worth a go, at the very least it makes you feel like you're doing something positive towards it and I think that is very important.

If you've any other questions about it feel free to ask!
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back