• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got an nhs scan date threw lol

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
well looks like my moaning/crying down the phone really worked as i got a scan threw for the 25th sep. funny thing is its date stamped tuesday 18th yet the silly women on the phone yest said i wouldnt be getting one yet the scan if for there dept. seems some-one has realised a mistake has been made as when i rang to say i dont have a midwife yet as they said without white notes i wont be scanned they said oh its ok mrs hawke we understand and will do your notes here for you :shock: :shock:
so anyways still going to the private scan on sat i no some of you will think im mad but
it will cost £50 and hubby said he has to be there for first scan incase worst has happened so if we dont go to the private one and go to nhs one we will loss £85 in his wages so y going private we will gain £35 as he said he wont come to nhs one aswell as no point
if you understand me?
manda xx

Glad they finally got it sorted! They took their time though.
So now you get 2 scans and save money at the same time :cheer: :cheer:

Glad to hear you have got an NHS date, about bl**dy time though :wall: and lucky you, you get to see baby twice :dance:

Aw, thats good news. Totally understand your reasoning for having 2 scans, makes perfect sense!

:hug: That's typical isn't it!! All that stress u have had with them as well.
Like Fifi said tho at least you get to see you babe twice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back