• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

What a gorgeous little girl. Stay strong for Mummy and Daddy. I hope the transfer went well today, and I'm looking forward to seeing more gorgeous pictures as she continues to improve. Sara we are all thinking of you.

Anna you are doing a fantasic job of updating us. Thanks.
Do you know which hospital Ellie has been transfer too??

Jaidy said:
So pleased Ellie is stable and at she is getting the very best of care in her new hospital, despite it being 3 hours away. :(

I didnt know anything about the flowers and hamper... :( Must have missed that thread.

Good luck, as always, Ellie is a little beauty :hug:
we made a post in the of topic bit, sorry you missed it

LittleLambe said:
What a gorgeous little girl. Stay strong for Mummy and Daddy. I hope the transfer went well today, and I'm looking forward to seeing more gorgeous pictures as she continues to improve. Sara we are all thinking of you.

Anna you are doing a fantasic job of updating us. Thanks.
Do you know which hospital Ellie has been transfer too??
Yes i know which hospital she is being transfered too but didn't say as i not sure sara would want me too :D

:pray: things are looking good, keep that fighting spirit ellie

:hug: :hug: sara, look after yourself, your little girl will be being well looked after :hug: :hug:

Awwwww bless her shes such a storng little girl, keep fighting little girl :hug: :hug:

Poor sarah having to be so far away from her little girl must be awful my heart goes out to her :hug: :hug: :hug:

My hospital is always taking nicu transfers so maybe shes near here, can they not get her parent accomodation at the hospital so she can be near her? sometimes they have special parent boarding places local to hospitals where children are if the parent lives a long way from it, maybe its possible she could be near her after all, lets hope so :hug: :hug: :hug:

It must be so difficult for her to be separated from Ellie but it sounds like Ellie is doing ok at the moment so thats great news.

Very pleased the transfer went well and :hug: 's Sara, the last thing you want to do is leave your lil girl but it sounds like she is in the best place for her to grow stronger x

Im glad it went well and I pray she keeps fighting and they will be together in no time :hug:

Is there any more news from Sara ?? Its been a few days since we heard

Ooh I was gonna ask that, have you heard from her anna?

I text her on Friday night and she had been at the hospital visiting Ellie and was on her way to stop overnight with her mum, before visiting again yesterday. She said Ellie had a bad few days as she had an infection :(. I havnt heard anymore since. Maybe Anna will be on soon with more news :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi all, been down visiting Ellie this weekend and then traveling down to stay with my mum, Ellie has had a bad few days she hadnt been very stable and she had got an infection so we've had a very stressfull few days, she seems to be having a better day today and she decided to open her eyes just as we were leaving which left me in floods of tears. xx

*sara* said:
and she decided to open her eyes just as we were leaving which left me in floods of tears. xx

Hi Sara :wave:
Aw, bless little Ellie opening her eyes for you....what a priceless moment and a great memory to keep you going until you get down to visit her again. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you :hug: and want to send you some huge :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Sara,

Lovely to see you online!

Glad Ellie seems to be on the mend after the last few stressful days.

I'm sure it's upsetting to leave her but in the long run she won't remember such a short time of her life but rather the continued love of her parents.

You have great support here and many best wishes

Julie xxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always missed

Great to hear from you sara xxxx :hug:
Huggles for little Ellie xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members