isobelle or isobella
mia
darcy
charlotte

for a boy we like
ollie
charley
finlee finn for short

but i havnmt got 1 that standsout yet what do you all think?

my partner loves isobelle but i think every1 going to have thta this year
my middle name is charlotte so i think charlotte is defo going to be middle name

i liked mia , its what id picked, until i seen what i can only described looked like a traveller in tesco with tracksuit bottoms and denim jeans and shoes on :l SCREAMING mia at the top of her lungs at this disgustingly dirty little girl whose hair was greasy etc. mia went out the window in bout 3 secs lol!!! i hope you dont meet her!!! :D lol all ur names r pretty tho!! :D xxx

ha ha thats the only things wen u get put off the name. i hate it wen u tell ppl the names n they r like eerrr i dont like that. its up 2 us at the end of the day but it still put u off.

so wot name have you picked now lisa???

ive picked harry alexander (harry after my daddy and alexander after his granda but really cos i think it has a nice ring to it lol ) and madison louise which my mum says shes going to call madi-lou!! lol :D

i kept changing my mind but kept going back to these names which were my first and now i cant imagine calling bub anything different lol xxx

thanks every1 4 ur opinions, it does help :)

my niece is an isabelle. i really like it. she has the surname daisy which is really cute. i like olie alot to. great list of names though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back