• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got a cold :-(

Emma22

Reaction score
ive come down with a really sore throat and head cold since the end of last week. :( my throat feels like sandpaper and its making me feel even more sick and i keep wretching :(

is there anything i can take, ive been living on honey and lemon all weeked as wasnt sure what im allowed, if anything?

thanks x

Not sure on what else you can take, but it's only paracetemol for pain relief as far as I know. Not much use at all! :shock:

I had a bad cold a cpl of weeks ago - it badly exaggerates the pg symptoms lol

All I could take was paracetamol and i pretty much ate a packet of lockets a day. Apart from that, curl up with a hot water bottle, eat soup and rest.

Hope you feel better soon x

thanks girls, im back in work today and wish i wasnt. i dont have the most sympathetic boss either, he keeps telling me pregnancy is a condition not an illness :x

Emma22 said:
thanks girls, im back in work today and wish i wasnt. i dont have the most sympathetic boss either, he keeps telling me pregnancy is a condition not an illness :x

Tell him "That's discrimination, that is!" and see how soon he shuts up! :rotfl:

Emma22 said:
i dont have the most sympathetic boss either, he keeps telling me pregnancy is a condition not an illness :x

Yeah, and I bet he'd love to try it wouldn't he :evil: bloody men like that make me :puke:

You know what you you should say to him?

:moon:

Although maybe not to his face, he's the boss after all and smp might come in handy!

Pea x

its drives me mad when blokes have that attitude! :x I made a joke about it to his wife and she said he was exactly the same with me when i was pg both times, imagine that attitude coming from your OH!

i know what id love to say to him but ill rise above it! :talkhand: :rotfl:

Emma22 said:
its drives me mad when blokes have that attitude! :x I made a joke about it to his wife and she said he was exactly the same with me when i was pg both times, imagine that attitude coming from your OH!

i know what id love to say to him but ill rise above it! :talkhand: :rotfl:

Ask him when the last time he was pregnant was! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back