Goodbye for a week or so!

becks20

Reaction score
Im moving tomorrow so i wont have internet for a week or maybe more! good luck to everyone thats having babies / scans in the next few weeks! i hope to come back and say iv got a scan booked! x

well take care hun, hope the move goes ok.
got my scan on Monday so am getting giddy - hope you get yours through soon x

Hope you have a good move hun :)

Don't overdo it though :hug:

Have a good moving day - dont forget to pack your kettle etc seperate so you can at least have a cuppa when you get there :)

:yay: good luck with the move, we'll miss you! hopefully you'll get internet set up soon. Hope the litle one is excited tomorrow! :) xxx

Hope your moves been going smoothly

x

hiiii still no internet am at my OH`s parents house so thought id quickly come on. I moved saturday to a flat full of furniture!! landlord was meant to come saturday night but didnt so i had a big stress about it then sunday he turned up and took it all away!! Place had had cockroaches previously (i found traps) so was sprayin everywhere to make sure no more come in :) i got registered with a Dr tried to make an appt but they wouldnt let me till next week so i phoned the hospital and they was going mad about my midwife not seeing me where i previously lived and they booked me in for a scan TOMORROW!!! :D sooooo excited but at same time im nervous feel like iv been making it up lol x

:yay: for scan tomorrow

booooo for cockroaches!

and massive booooooooooooooooooo for your landlord not moving the furniture!!! He's annoying me already!

Yeah Im not surprised they were angry, Id ask them tomorrow if they think you should make a complaint about the service. Ask if your or your baby's health couldve been at risk by not having any care until now! I would, might get it changed for someone else.

Hope you can let us know how the scan goes sooon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back