Goodbye for a little while.........BFP!

CazH

Reaction score
I gave in after waiting 34 days and did a test after work, I finally got a positive on a test IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 12 long months of worrying there was something wrong, there wasnt anything wrong after all.

I bedded every other day and my hubbie told me he had stopped relieving (hand shuffle!) himself so much so the sperms were stroing (hes a sex maniac wants it 5 times a day!)

I will advice all you ttc to not worry a baby will come your way soon!

Thanks so cannot believe it going to do another test in two days as wanna make sure its not a trick!!!! Have no symptons at all apart from missing period thats why i was so confused to where my period was.

omg yay congratz hun so happy for you. 12 months of waiting makes it all worth it once you got that bfp :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations! Have a H & H 9 months! :hug: :hug:

Awww thats great news. I hope everything goes well :)

CazH said:
Thanks so cannot believe it going to do another test in two days as wanna make sure its not a trick!!!! Have no symptons at all apart from missing period thats why i was so confused to where my period was.
I had no symptoms the month I got pregnant (ton's of them this month and last month though :wall: ) So as far as I'm concerned no symptoms is good sign :D

Brilliant news darling HUGE congrats you so deserve it!!!!! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you and babs!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww congrats hun :hug: you so deserve this a happy and healthy nine months to you :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back