Good Recommended Apps On The iPhone

Wobbles

Reaction score
Stircrazy is currently scanning items in the house on this barcode app :lol: so thought I'd ask you ladies what cool apps you have on your iphone?

:bum:

I have the most useless ones :lol: But find them the most amusing.. I have a zippo lighter.. A razor.. Tap tap always delivers! Mmm.. I had a fab pregnancy one too, can't remember the name of it but will add it on later when I have my iPod touch beside me

I've got the BB, are the apps the same? I've got a really cool weather one :lol:

I just got mine got the new iPhone 3gs so any recomendations would be good lol x

Oh btw what's the barcode one, sounds like fun :lol:

what happens whe you scan bar codes lol, i had it on my nokia but nothing happened lol

I have quite a few :lol:

Sky News
Flixster (shows movie times at cinemas)
My O2 (shows your bill)
Facebook
My expenses
Run Keeper
Livestrong
Shazam
Photobucket
Karen Millen Shopping
Tesco Clubcard
Fling
National Rail
Bleep Test
Couch to 5K
100 Pushups
200 Situps
iFitness
eBay
Trivial Persuit
Amazon UK
Tapatalk
Angry Birds
iDisk
TuneIn Radio
Ambiance
Sleep Cycle
IM+ Lite
iMuscles
iSkeleton

Taptap revenge is brill!!!! Can play for hours on that!!! Lol x

A lad at work has an app called face fighter, its really funny. You take a pic of someones face and then beat the shit outta it, it gets black eyes and looses teeth. Pointless, but funny lol xx

Barcode one is called shopsavvy it basically scans items and tell you where you can buy it cheaper lol really works :lol:

Come on ladies tell us the apps names - like the weather one?? Whys it so cool lol

The weather one is weatherbug :D

It comes up and you type in your area so it resets it for your area. It shows a little cloud, sun, rain, snow sign based on the current weather :lol: You roll over it and it gives the current temp, plus you left click and it goes into even more detail like forecast for 7 days, conditions, radar maps :yay: It's nerdy but I loveee it as I'm a wee bit focused on weather conditions as I live on a hill :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back