Good news!!

Sassyminx

Reaction score
physio discharged me today from seeing her about my SPD as it doesnt seem anywhere near as bad as it did, im not in agony after sitting down and i can turn over in bed again woooooo :dance:

she said it isnt uncommon for baby to be lying and really agitating the pelvis, and that its probably moved 8) to a more comfortable position.....

though the baby is now head down and my bump seems to be dropping, hope it doesnt come back, but ive still got my crutches and tubigrip :lol:

YAY!! :cheer: Glad your feeling better hun! Pains in pregancy suck! :evil:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

it did get really bad a week or so ago, i was crying everytime i had to turn over, but now it seems like its got loads better, good job as my midwife didnt want to know and told me basically to " shut up and get on with it " :shock: :roll: :wall:

good though cos at least i dont need to worry as much about what position i give birth in :cheer:

Ergh i hate mw's like that! :evil: They make you out to be such a hypercondriact (sp?!) Its horrible!

Its good you can choose any position for birth! :dance: Must be awful having to push with joint and pelvic problems :( I had alot of back pain in my labour but i didnt have spd! Thankfully!!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Ergh i hate mw's like that! :evil: They make you out to be such a hypercondriact (sp?!) Its horrible!

Its good you can choose any position for birth! :dance: Must be awful having to push with joint and pelvic problems :( I had alot of back pain in my labour but i didnt have spd! Thankfully!!!

the midwife is the most dismissive common woman i have ever met in my entire life :x :twisted:

well ive read up about it seeing as the midwife is so goddam nasty and it says that when you deliver on your back, the symphysis pubis has to widen to allow baby through, which sounds like agony to me as this is the bone that grinds, but giving birth on all fours tends to put more pressure on your back passage

so its either do a poo in labour or split your pelvic bone :rotfl:

im planning a waterbirth :cheer:

Aaah yes! I was hoping for one of those too! Best be prepared incase the pool is preoccupied when your in labour! Id prefer on all fours if i had major back problems i think.. just make sure id emptied my bowels beforehand!! :rotfl:

i dont have that choice, ive got chronic constipation and take really strong laxatives to go :oops: my biggest fear is having took my laxatives going into labour and end up sh*tting water everywhere :shock:

*puke*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry i know its not funny, but it is when its not happening to yourself!
The only thing id be scared of is when u poo in labour they dont tell u, but in water...stuff floats! :oops: and hard to hide! And ive seen vidoes of waterbirths where they use a fishing net to get bits out! :puke:

Jayceesmumma said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry i know its not funny, but it is when its not happening to yourself!
The only thing id be scared of is when u poo in labour they dont tell u, but in water...stuff floats! :oops: and hard to hide! And ive seen vidoes of waterbirths where they use a fishing net to get bits out! :puke:

wellllllll thats ok if you do " solid" poo, mine resembles soil in the toilet at the mo, with the mixture of laxatives and iron tablets

oh the shame :rotfl:

id probably have to get some imodium if i went into labour and hope for the best :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Awww bless ya!!!! Id hate to have 'poo issues' during labour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back