Good Morning!

Levi89

Reaction score
So happy this morning - My OH finally felt little miss kick!! Wooo! Then he proceeded to tap my belly and tell her to wake up. Which ofcourse the little madam was annoyed at so when he drifted off to sleep she continued to boot me for ages... Which led to a sleepless night!
So i have decided that if he does that again I am going to kick him every single time she kicks me! :lol: xx

I so want my OH to feel baby, but every time I put my hand on my abdomen to see if I can feel baby fron the outside he/she stops and goes quiet! Not any point in telling OH if baby isn't going to move for him! Still early yet, so hopefuly in a few Weeks he'll get to feel baby kicks :)

Ive been feeling lil one kick as well, actually just as I type this he's going mad lol its such a funny sensation but amazing at the same time :-D xx

Oh its when they boot the bellybutton - I hate the sensation lol! So cute :) xx

My 13 year old son is the worst for waking up AJ hes always doing on purpose and laughing his head cos I'm getting kicked. AJ goes to sleep when my OH puts his hand on my belly you can actually feel AJ slowing down till he stops. Its like hes in there going "daddy's home now I can settle down". lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back