Good Midwife Appt Today

MrsK

Reaction score
Today I had my midwife appointment and actually got on well and left feeling not so nervous. Checked everything and all okay blood pressure, urine, and stomach measuring a good '36' as she said. She felt baby and its bum is just at my rib so that is why I am a bit short of breath and sore in that area!!Baby is a good size and still head down. I said to her that I had a few pains in the lady area last week and she said that is good it means things are starting to move, also mentioned I had bleed slightly after a bowel movement and she prescribed me stuff for softening bowel movements (hopefully will help) also I mentioned the bad discharge (green/yellow clumps) which I have been having as last few days, she took a swab and is sending this off to the lab just to be checked. I said to her I am a bit nervous of going into labour and the birth but she talked to me about this and said that I will be fine, just to bear in mind there is only one way out and it will be worth it etc. She actually was very reassuring and I do feel better for it today just decided to stop panicing about it and take it as it comes and try to stay calm and relaxed (possibly easier said than done!)
Also got my flu jab whilst there and it actually didnt even hurt, so all in all not a bad wee day!!

Sounds like a very positive appointment, so glad ur feeling alot better about things now hun :) x x

Great news , it sounds like the perfect midwife appointment!
Best way to relax and enjoy your last few weeks, and when your not looking and relaxed things will happen by themselves X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back