Good Luck everyone

adele88

Reaction score
Well I havent had much time to come on here recently as I have been rather busy with the LO which im totally loving.

Good luck Isobel I cant believe you only have 1 week and 1 day to go im so excited for you bet you cant wait to meet little noa.:dance::dance:

Good luck to everyone else due in October cant wait to hear all the birth stories so exciting. So whos the next person due then I know poor evie has gone overdue :( hope things happen soon enough for you evie xx

I'm due in 3 days x how're you and LO?

3 days how exciting hopefully things start soon for you then

yeah we are ok im just getting used 2 motherhood its so much fun xx

Thank you Hun! Keyan's gorgeous! Hope he's being good for you x x

Aw so glad you're enjoying it and doing well! x x

Very exciting and frustrating! Lol!

adele :love:
i have a feeling i will go overdue, get no niggles really atall!
But im sure as soon as baby is here you forgett all about them overduedays! and he wil come sooner or later :D

Is it hard and scary to be a mum? thats what im expection it to be like :D or does it come all naturally!?

xx

adele :love:
i have a feeling i will go overdue, get no niggles really atall!
But im sure as soon as baby is here you forgett all about them overduedays! and he wil come sooner or later :D

Is it hard and scary to be a mum? thats what im expection it to be like :D or does it come all naturally!?

xx

yeah isobel you will worst thing to do is think about it though try and forget about it i know its easier said than done.

well to be honest i didnt have a clue as you know but it defo comes naturally you just know what to do. im just getting used 2 things now and keyan will be 3 weeks on saturday time flys bys.

im so excited for you fingers crossed you dont go overdue its the worst ever specially all the waiting and all the questions from everyone :shock:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back