Good Bye For Now *UPDATE*

Flossy82

Reaction score
Sorry ladies wasnt sure where to post this but i just wanted to say goodbye for now as i dont think il be online for a while now as im having some personal problems at home between me and the o/h and id rather take the time to be here sorting things out but didnt want to cut and run without saying somthing first. Take care and look after yourselfs and will hopefuly be backsoon -xxx- :(

*update*

Well after many long discussions over the weekend the o/h is definately sure that he wants us to finish for good there's no chance of anything else other than us just being friends. So im going to be moving back with my mum for the time being so im not likely to be back for a good while now just wanted to let you all know the outcome and i thank you all again for you kind wishes -xxxx- :hug:

I was on the phone to him earlier and was talking to him asking himw why he hasnt been speaking to me all week or not even come near me and he gave me no explanation at all sadi nothing i asked what id done wrong well nothing i know of then i asked hime to be honest with me and said do you want to be with me anymore and after him beating around the bush and not giving me a straight answer he said "No" :cry:

aww hun, im so sorry..

all the best i hope you sort things out and see you back here soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks all im so gutted i dont know what to do i never imagined i would here him say that now i dont know what to do as i cant imagine not being with him.

Oh hunny :cry: That's awful :hug:

Has anything happnened or is it completely out of the blue?

Why are all these men being such arses lately :(

:hug:

Flossy - I'll miss you and our addiction club won't be the same :hug:

Completely out of the blue. Thanks again ladies its great to have such support from you all il keep you updated -xxx-

Flossy82 said:
Completely out of the blue. Thanks again ladies its great to have such support from you all il keep you updated -xxx-

Good luck, fingers crossed :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back