Good Baby Gender Predictions

First Baby White

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good gender prediction tests you can do!!

I know they arent accurate but now I am team green I wanted to do some and see if they come out correct when I am due???

I heard one about the colour of your urine but cant remember exavtly what it was, but if you have any please share!!!!

If it helps, sugar n spice and frogs n snails! With eefie it was red peppers, pure orange, spicy food (i cant stand it normally) and super sour sweets whereas with this one (a girl) its chocolate wheetos and choc ready brek, spring greens, anything sweet that kinda thing :)

Babylicious said:
http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

I just did this and it said...

You have a 33% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 66% chance of having a girl.

I am having a girl so it's got it right for me :)

I got 34% Boy
65% Girl

Lets hope its right like yours jodie.

Jenda, that's not inaccurate though as you came out near 50/50!!

I got an 88% chance of having a girl and I am...

69% girl, im having a boy...

I do remember doing that one when pregnant with Nathan though and it was right then.

All the gender predictors I've done say girl so far though :| but im having a boy :lol:

Hope they didn't get it wrong on my scan :shock: :lol:

great, 45% boy, 55% girl, but i wasn't able to answer everything as don't know the heart rate.

Sandi

ooo interesting i'm so sure i'm having a boy but the results i got are 19% boy and 80% girl. i left out 2 questions but still the odds of a girl is much higher than a boy. can't wait for my scan next wednesday now to see if its right :D

You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.

I am in team green. So we shall see lol

It said the test with the needle means I am having a boy (circles)

This was the same with my son...So, may believe it this time lol

You have a 38% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 61% chance of having a girl.

It's right for me :cheer:

I was sure we were having a girl because her HR has stayed on average 150bpm since 16 ish weeks (we have a doppler which also gives a digital HR reading)

26% boy, 73% girl! I'm really unsure as I had a scan today and had a good view of the front of the baby - couldn't make out what was between its legs though - I could have been looking at the bladder or the cord or something!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back