GONNA INTRODUCE MYSELF AGAIN LOL

Hey hun congratulations! :D :D
I don't think you're stupid at all, maybe a bit mad to go through it all again so soon but if you're happy why not :)
Glad OH is excited and supporting you too. Get yourself off to the docs soon though as you had a c-sec with Summer didn't you? You doc may want to go through some extra things as you've become pregannt again so quickly.

Look after yourself and congrats again Kayleigh x

been crying for about an hour none stop lol, my family being arses again about my wedding

Congratulations!!! Keep your hopes up about having a non-c-section birth this time around....I was pregnant 4mos after having my first son by c-section and I went vaginal second time around and out of 4 births that was the best one!!! I went to 8cms and didn't even know I was in labor!!!! :shock: :shock: Just be sure to take care of yourself and I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

xoxo Ree

Congratulations !!!!! :D

Does that mean that Summer and your new baby will be in the same year at school?!!
How weird!! LOL xxx

Sorry took so long for me to reply. I've been battling with my sickness again! ugh!! Ask all the questions you would like. I had no problems with my incision it itched a little but no pain. During this pregnancy I was my healthiest and it by far was the best pregnancy out of now 5, I did go early I went 4wks early but I go early everytime, they say it's because I am very small on the inside, but who knows. I've never heard of a urine rupture. I'm in the states and it was never discussed with me as a concern so that I can not help with sorry. Feel free to ask me anything else. Good Luck and take care!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back