Gonna be such a long hard wait...

Pudds86

Reaction score
Well... we want another bubba bear. The question is... WHEN!

There are a few things on my mind. I dont want my babies too far apart, but would like it if Campbell was out of nappies first but not a big deal. Would love to try towards the end of this year but my brother is getting married in September next year in CANADA. I am a bridesmaid and it is a long flight / holiday with two babies under two. I dont know if I can wait until after the wedding to try thats just AGES away.

Not a very important thread but was just thinking about it lots and wanted to share!

URGH.

Do it, flying with lo's is not as bad as you'd think xx

That's a tough one! I want my babies about two years apart but was also kind of hoping not to be pregnant on my 30th in October 2012 so that I can have a party but don't think I can wait until after then coz even if we fell straight away that would be two years three months and it might take a while to get preggers! The dilemmas x

Why dont you start trying next summer? Then if you get pregnant straight away you wont be showing by the time of the wedding and flying wont be a problem and then your LO will be coming out of nappies :) Win win really! And then youve got a year to just chill out and enjoy your LO being all lovely and young.

Im not sure Id like to do a long flight like that with 2 under 2! :shock:

Yeah next summer is a good idea! Although I wont be able to have a good drunken time at the wedding! hahah such an irresponsible Mommy! I just soooo want another little bundle. God this is gonna kill me! x

I know how you feel, Id love another, like right now!

Youre allowed a glass of wine :p

I say go for it! If you really want another and once your preggo it doesn't matter whether you can drink or not cause you love the LO so much already that you won't care if your desperate why wait? 9 months is long enough and 2 under 2 will be fine as long as you have the helping hands of your OH :) xx

Very true! Urgh... I am going to speak to OH tonight and see what he reckons xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back