Gone off food altogether?

charlene09

Reaction score
I can't eat anything!!!!
I went out for a meal last night with OH, AJ and Inlaws and when I came back about 15 minutes after being in, I threw it all up.

Now I just can't eat? what do I do wait til my body feels hungry or force feed and be sick again?

I had the same problem. I had really bad sickness and went off of EVERYTHING!! If you can stomach any type of food try and eat it. Its better to be sick with food in your stomach than without. If not try and make sure you drink plenty of water and keep hydrated! Baby will be fine. Hope this helps :)

All I stomached atm was cadburys mini eggs and strawberry laces, and a bottle of water x

Its good that you can eat something even if it don't seem like alot. Hope you don't have the sickness for too long!

try and eat anything u fancy evan just a small amount xx

ive started to have this problem, not in the sense that im sick everytime i eat but I struggle to eat and feel i just eat rubbish as its easier to keep down

hope you get past this soon and start to feel better xx

I had the same problem up to around 11 weeks. I just couldn't eat much at all as I felt sick all the time. Most important thing is you get plenty of fluids and just eat what you can. Hopefully you won't have this problem for too long. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back