• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to see the doc this afternoon....TMI alert!!

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Those ruddy iron tablets he gave me last week have left me permanently on the loo!!!

TMI warning........
I've had constant tummy ache and I've not a solid poo since I started taking them! It's got that bad and I've got that sore from constantly wiping myself that I was actually bleeding today!! (**SORRY FOR TMI**)
Only from wiping though it wasn't from inside.

I'm also going to mention about my back ache too....it's getting that bad that I can't stand for more than 10 minutes and after sitting all day at work I'm getting stabbign pains all up and down my back like I've got pins and needles, although it feels more like knives and daggers!!

Hopefully he can sort me out!

Aw hun, sorry to hear you've been on the loo so much :hug: Hope the doc can sort it out for you, iron tablets had the complete opposite effect for me :think:

Sarah x

hope you feel better soon and get it sorted. put some sudacrem on your sore bits, it will ease it a little (i won't tell you how i know it works! lol)
the joys of pregnancy! lol

Aww :hug: Good luck at the docs :hug: I hope they can suggest something for your sore bum. How about using a nappy rash type cream after wiping just to make it less irritated. My OH often gets a sore bum and has been using the nappy rash stuff I got in the Bounty pack. Or make your OH install a bidet :D (Incidently and completely off topic but we had a bidet in the hotel room on holiday and it was the best for washing sand off my feet without squashing my bump :D ).

:hug: s for your back pain too :( This pregnancy lark can be rubbish at times. Although I'm sure it'll be 100x worth it when our LO arrive :D

i thought iron tablets usually had the opposite effect? hope you get it sorted out soon though... although i wish i was always on the loo in that way... ive gone completely the other way heheheheh

im the same, when im on iron tablets i get really bunged up!

hope he can change them for you and you start to feel better.

Iron tablets make me :puke:
They make me soooo ill! It is odd! I think they just affect some people strangely! Can you not just eat lots of cereal instead!? That might help

:shock: Sorry you having a rough time and hope you get sorted soon. :hug:

cheers ladies...... Doc has changed them so I'm going to give these new ones a try and see if anything gets any better.

He's referring me to a physiotherapist for my back too

Hope the new tablets are better for you :D And that you get a sexy hip strap at your physio appointment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back