Going to see SATC2 Tonight

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I am very excited. I know it has had bad reviews, but I am my own critic and have my own opinions.

I just hope it doesnt make me to emotional. My friends dont know about my bfp yet.

Anyone else seen it? Going to the gallery at Bluewater, good times!

Ohhhhhh i'm so jealous!!! no i haven't seen it yet but really want to and in the gallery cos it goes on for 2 1/2 hours! It has got quite bad reviews BUT isn't it mainly men that write film reviews?! :lol:

Ey Hun I've seen it!!!! V v good and I didn't cry but parts I welled up at ad shouldn't of lol!!! Hormones x x x

Yay a positive comment about it.

I cant wait!

I know smess is from Maidstone but where are you two from?? I'm from Gravesend :D xx

HatsTHat's what I said I bet it was a man who wrote the review!!! Defi not a mans film!!!! It did go on for a while but you didn't notice!!!! I would love to hear what you thought about it hun!!! X x x

I will report back tomorrow!

I am in Bexleyheath, so not too far from either of you.

So I saw it and I thought it was ok, but not fantastic like the first film. It seemed to be lacking substance, which was a shame, I thought they could have developed the storylines a bit more. Were some funny moments and I didnt cry which was a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back