• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going to doctors about my weight :(

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Hey Girlies, well i have finally plucked up the courage to make a doctors appointment (i hate the doctors) to talk to someone about my weight, i am not going to use the word "depressed" but i am sooo down about my size, my OH has not seen my naken in over 1 year. he is always conplimenting me and couldnt be more caring, but i am so unhappy with myself i want to loose weight for me and him. i would love to have some confidence. at the moment i hate going out anywhere without Theo. i feel that is i have him with me people will look at me and think "oh ok shes fat beucase shes had a baby". dont get me wrong i am not HUGE. i am 6ft Tall and weight 16stone. and according to the BMI i am obese. none of my clothes fit me, i have just moved house and i have about 1 drawer of clothes that fit me.. the rest is stored under the bed.

sorry to post on here, i know loads of us ladies have weight problems,but i am so nervous about going to the doctors, i know im probably gonna just break down and cry in front of the doctor (who by the way is super skinny. Grrrrr)!

well. wish me luck, i'll let you know what she says, incase she recomends something that might help anyone else on here!
i hate the doctors :(

it sounds more like a confidence issue than anything sweetie :( :hug:

lots and lots of love and good luck at the docs :hug: you're doing the right thing :hug:

Try not to beat yourself up about it, I know its a cliche but you have just had a baby. I was feeling really down about my weight, I put on almost 4 stone with Callum. I've now bit the bullet and joined a slimming club and the local gym, I did it because I wanted to lose weight and not because of what other people were thinking or saying. I'm sure it went ok at the doctors but if you ever want to chat, just PM me!!

Sending some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please don't worry about it!

Nic x

Have you tried anything like slimming world hun? ( I sound like a sales person lol) seriously i didnt think I could lose weight! I tried all the normal do it yourself diet and put weight on! But joined slimming world and have lost 15.5lbs in the 5 weeks of dieting (well healthier eating! I dont feel like Im dieting!)
Good luck at the docs hun! :hug: :hug: I hope your able to regain some of your confidence soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back