• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to be a guinea pig in an hour

kaz1983

Reaction score
For the student midwives/somographers

When i had my scan on Monday they said "and you're ok to come back Friday" Im like "how whats wrong" to which they eplied nothing but we are looking for volunteers as part of the students training.

Smashing yeh Il do it cos it means I get to see minion again and get more piccies so hopefully will be able to post another pic not that Im expecting it to look any different to Monday's xx

Well i hope it goes well for you and that minion plays nice with the students. I bet they are getting excited and anxious about having to do it for real. At least you can go in nice and relaxed for them.X

Awww thats great, I always volunteer for things like that!

Have fun!

How lucky is that, at least this time you can enjoy it x

Aww, that will be fab. Enjoy hun.

I know after my 1st scan with AJ I wanted to do it all over again as I couldnt enjoy it as I was that nervous. x

I had a student doing my internal under the guidence of a mw - ouch. At least your will be abdominal ;) x

Ooh, I wish I could do this! Id be there everyday!

I had a student doing my internal under the guidence of a mw - ouch.

Last edited:
Peapod - minion did not play nice cheeky little bugger still had its hand up at its face and was no willing to play ball at all lol xx

Tweetyfoo - That was the first time I had been asked to be a guinea pig apart from the time an insurance company tried to chance their arm when I was trying for life insurance because they didnt know anything about my condition and wanted blood for routine things but yet they couldnt tell me what they were testing for hmmmm needless to say they got told to sling it lol xx

Kedi/Charliebear/babyem/Loula - Im glad they asked me because it give my mum a chance to experience a scan as she never had one with my brother and me so it was nice for her too xx

Cos - that sends shivers not looking forward to that happening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back