Going on holiday with a baby

Kylie1007

Reaction score
We're off on holiday tomorrow and I want to know how do you fit EVERYTHING in the car??? :wall: We've got the carseat, pram & travel cot and that's without any of his other bits and pieces & clothes/bedding/towels. Then there's our suitcase... :wall: :rotfl:

Its a universal rule, the smaller the person the bigger the pile of luggage.

Hope you have a great time :)

I dont know! i know were going to have to take the trailer for al the kids stuff just for a week away - its crazy isnt it!

beanie said:
Its a universal rule, the smaller the person the bigger the pile of luggage.

Hope you have a great time :)
Thanks!
I was also wondering how such a little chap could need so much stuff!

We went away last week, Monday to Friday, and we had to take both cars cos we had that much stuff. That was without a travel cot and highchair :lol:

We're off to a little town in Brittany, France called Plougonvelin!

Psssf... I have a micra... I have trouble fitting the weeks shopping in the car... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My dad suggested taking the 2 back seats out. We've got a Citroen Picasso so the whole things come out. Should give us a bit more room. Doesn't leave much room to bring back much of the old vino though, does it! :rotfl:

Kylie I have a Citroen Picasso too and we went to the Lakes last weekend...you could barely see out of the back of the car with the amount of stuff in there...and we had to squeeze a dog in too!!!!!!!!

Packing the car was a major ordeal! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back