• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going on holiday tomorow!!

jenna

Reaction score
Im so excited!! Setting off at 3:30am going to take about 7 hours to get to cornwall. Stopping further up and going to the edan project first though! :cheer: And to make it eveeeeen better my grandad is coming too!! :cheer: :cheer: Every thing seems to be going really well for us recently. :hug:

Have a fab trip hunny,

I wish i was going away

:(

Have a brilliant time hun. You certainly deserve some good luck

Yay!!!! :D You will love it, be sure to have plenty of cream teas :)

I'm going there at the end of the month, we always stay in Tintagel if we go, that bit of coast is lovely :)

I love Cornwall, i cant wait to have a pasty! :cheer: mmm and fudge. lol. I cant wait to get on the beach!! :cheer:

have a fantastic time hun and take care of you and ickle one lol

Thanks hun, I'll try.

Will embrio jo or cleetus the fetus (which ever he is right now) be ok if i went swimming in the sea? or is that a no no? :oops: I really want him to be safe and sond in there. Already nearly fell down the stairs, iv been so clumbsy this week :cry:

you should be fine in the sea hun ickle one is well protected

OMG I've only just noticed your ticker where have I been?!
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer:
Oh and have a fantastic time!
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Thanks hun :hug:

Only 45mins to go and im officially on holiday! :cheer:

take me with you please i need a holiday

The Eden Project is great! Make sure you wear something light. It's mighty hot in the greenhouses!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back