• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goi Goi pillows

Sylvie

Reaction score
Has anyone tried ordering on their website recently? It seems that their shopping cart is not working properly so I can't complete my order :wall:
Louis is starting to have a flat spot on the right side of his head as he always sleeps on the same side (moving his Moses basket round the room makes no difference) even though he is able to move his head properly on both sides during the day. I intend to use one of these pillows for night-time :sleep:
Anyone has a good experience of the Goi Goi pillows? :wave:

No, sorry, don't have any experience with Goi Goi pillows.

We used a product called SleepCurve mattress which can help prevent flathead
http://www.sleepcurve.com/

We started using it quite late, when LO was around 3-4 months, and by that time her head was already prominently flattened, so I couldn't really tell if the mattress gave any positive results.

Corey is flat and bald on the back of his head!! lol

My mum sugested one of these pillows, but tbh I dont really mind, it will sort itself out, and he wriggles so much that he would not stay on any kind of pillow for more than two mins.

(Hes pretty bald anyway btw, so the missing hair is not really noticeable)

Well I ordered one Goi Goi pillow yesterday afternoon and received it this morning (quite impressed by the quick service!). Louis has been spending a lot of time on it today and enjoyed it so much that he even had two naps on his back, which happens very rarely as he always falls asleep when having tummy time :doh:
I've put it in his Moses basket tonight and he looks very comfy on it :sleep: He never moves during the night, in the morning I find him exactly in the same position as when I put him into bed, so I don't think the pillow is going to move from behind his head! The pillow is rather flat so I'm not worried about the risk of suffocation (and I've left the window open to be sure he won't be too hot). For the first time his head is not completely on the right side (where he developed his flat spot). Hope we'll get some improvement after a few weeks of use...

I used one of these when my little boy developed a flat spot, it didnt really make any difference to be honest and we ended up with a helmet. Hopefully you will have better results as i have heard they do work for some babies

We've been using the pillows for 3 weeks now and honestly we can already notice an improvement :D
That's true that he is also spending more and more time in his Bumbo now, which also helps...
I'm using a small pillow for daytime when he is on his playmat, on the changing mat, in the pram, etc. and a big one for the night. After the first night he spent in his cot I found him in the morning playing with the pillow :doh: so I decided to put the pillow under the fitted sheet, now I'm sure it doesn't move at all :sleep:
Would recommend them to anyone worried about their LO's flat spots :wave:

Yes we use one and can deffo see a difference in the shape. Quite often Dafydd is playing with it in the morning too :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back