• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gobsmacked!!!!

muffin

Reaction score
hi all
havent been around in a while but thought you may all be interested to know.........got a BFP this morning!!! had been waiting for AF after the m/c but she arrived and left in an awful hurry so in pure confusion i decided to test.........and came up trumps!!
shall hopefully have a hospital appt next week to confirm everything, will chat to you all then xxx

Hi

YAY YAY YAY!! :dance: :clap: :dance: that is so great what lovely news to hear before i go off to bed. You really deserve this hun hope this one stays, have a happy healthy pregnancy.
Katrinaxxx

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Sending you lots and lots of glue :hug:

oh muffin that's wonderful news :hug:
let us know how you're feeling -- :puke: yet ???

Peax :cheer:

Oh WOW!!!! What an amazing surprise!!

CONGRATUALTIONS!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Brilliant news on your BFP wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Great news, wishing you all the luck you need :hug:

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oh muffin so pleased for you, sending you lots of baby glue. let us know how you get on next week xxxx

Muffin what a fantastic surprise I am so pleased for you.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

can you believe this!! i phoned the early baby unit liked i was told to do and the midwife said," cant do anything for you for at least 2 weeks, and then you may not even be pregnant, this may just be hormones left over from last time" what a cow!!!!!!1 how deflated do i feel! ive done exactly what they told me to do and thats the response i get. the doc said after the last m/c they would monitor my hormones etc etc, midwife said,"oh no. wont be doing any of that"
i am sooooo pissed off. doesnt help im feeling like crap!!

That's not the kind of thing you really needed to hear, most DR's and quite a few midwives seem to lack thoughtfulness (thats probably the best word).

I'd consider going back to your doctors though to see if he can explain why they've now said that.

ah muffin :hug: ive just had a nightmare with my hospital, they are so insensitive sometimes, they made me feel like crap when i rang up too, ignore them, theyve obviosuly got their knickers stuck up their ar$e!

can you try ringing your doctor and see if they are more understanding?

doc told me to go to hospital, hospital told me to go to them. im just going to read up and do this myself!!! anyone want to help with a home birth!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back