Go away broodiness!!!

Pink i LOVE it! I love TTs always wanted one but i would never fit the kids in grrr!
i will send you a pic kez xxx

Pink i LOVE it! I love TTs always wanted one but i would never fit the kids in grrr!
i will send you a pic kez xxx

We have a 7 seater for the kids, I hate driving it so I have my own car too :brat: x

I've seen a metallic 2 tone smart car, was gorgeous....I should start my driving again next year
xxxx

i had a 7 seater i hated it the bloody thing blew up on me and i had to drive a crappy punto which ment 2 trips everywhere talk about nightmare! when we got our back payment from the tax credits we bought an 8 seater T4 i love it. can you believe its cheaper to insure then a fiat punto...how crazy is that? x

Omg that's madness how they work the insurance out. I'm defo gonna look into starting my driving again next year, even if just to have the license, won't have to solely rely on public transport then & can least get out a lot more

How you diddling this morning Amy?

xxxxxx

Im good hun im wedged between the kiddies lol
I slept like a log Ali woke me with a cuppa before he left im just planning what to do for the day.
how are you hun? holiday excitement creeping in yet? xxx

:yay: for good sleeping & double :yay::yay: for hubby bringing you a cuppa be bed, bless him
So what's the plan stan? You gonna be up to much?
Ooooooooo it's getting so close now, 2 weeks today is out last day in the UK so from tomorrow I am counting it as 1 week & 6 days :lol:
xxxxx

I would love to be you!!
I have parcels to post this morning so i might take the little kiddies to the park and to Nanny's house the big boys are to cool to be with there mum hahaha xxx

How old are the big boys? My brother, bless him, is 25 & loves nothing more then being with my mum :lol:
Even when she wakes him up in the morning, the first thing he asks for is a cuddle

Our holiday is needed so desperately now, been a tough year & a half with everything & just be so good to have each others company for 2 weeks, without any other distractions

xxxx

boys are 15 14 and 12 i still get loads of cuddles its just not cool infront of your mates lol
one on one time with your OH is always good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back