• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glucose in urine anyone

Littlerayray

Reaction score
Hi all

I have had glucose in my urine twice now so they are going to do the glucose intolerance test to check for gestational diabeties. Has anyone else had this and it turned out to be nothing?

Any info welcomed!

Thanks x

I haven't had it in my urine but had the test which is just boring and waiting around! But worth it. Didn't wanna read and run hope u get a decent answer lol x

I've done the test due the fact of dad have diabetic so they are checking if I have it or not...They've asked me to not eat after 12 midnight but can have water.. its boring but long time to fast.. I was just like a child at the end of my test asking them if I could eat left I was about to faint so make sure you pack something like sandwich chocolate bar with you to eat after.

I had it but it turned out to be gestational diabetes

Yeah i had it last time, will have to have test if it happens again but have since googled it and if you ate within an hr of doing your wee it can show up as glucose. Try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back