• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gleeeeee!

titch

Reaction score
Oh my, I watched this last night and I loved it! I love musicals and cheesy stuff and this combines that with brilliant dry comedy which is very rare from an american production!

SPOILER....

Did anyone see the 2nd episode when the woman went for her first scan. What happened to her is exactly what I've been fearing about my first scan on Friday! When it happened I was pointing enthusiastically and saying THIS is what Ive been going on about to my OH!!!

Anyone else like it or is it just me?!

I watched Glee, i thought it was soooo good!!! :lol:

I watched both episodes and i was just like you, thinking i would go to the scan and be told there was nothing to be seen. Luckily everything was fine...i think its normal to doubt something unless you see it, its real then!! :)

The spontanious pregnancy (im sure thats whats it called) is very uncommon i think and ive heard theres certain symptoms that can tell that and a "true" pregnancy apart. Bit unsure of it myself really :think:

yeah I kind of know deep down that its unlikely, but its this little voice in my head that wont let me believe its real. I was worrying last night how I would cope if it happened, stupid, i couldnt sleep cos of it! We're moving to our new house and Ive already imagined which room will be the nursery where the pram, highchair etc will go, Ive research local schools. fingers crossed, got my scan friday so not too long ot wait!

its on again tonight! Im so excited...not feeling the love for glee on the forum :shakehead:.

c'mon girls its so funny!! Oh and Im not having an hysterical pregnancy as you can see from my avatar! :dance:

I LOVE Glee! It's absolutely brilliant :)

All the women in it are batshit crazy though :rofl:

ive never watched,think i might have to now though lol xxxxx

its the funniest thing. Yep they are off their heads! A therapists field day! I love musicals too so its a great combo for me! And my OH quite likes it although he wont admit it!

i have seen all 13 episodes :mad: now i have to wait until summer for the rest of the season

episode 2night is so funny when the footballers start dancing OMG

that was hysterical, and I cried when they had their father-son moment! :) how have you seen them all, I want to see them, Im so impatient!!

Bless you :lol:

That episode was my favorite so far. No idea what crazy wife is going to do about the fact she is actually not PG!

shes gonna nick that quinnifer's baby! But I dunno how shes gonna pretend to have a bump for 4 months!! She wont be able to let her husband anywhere near her even for a hug!

I sky+ last nights episode, can't wait to watch it Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is great.

I thought that man who sliced his two thumbs off was hilarious!

omg its the funnies thing i've ever seen on telly in my LIFE!!!! last night's was the best, i've been dancing round pretending to be beyonce all day - poor ella's been subjected to it :rofl: i want to marry the one that thinks he's got the girl pregnant, cant htink of his name!! nic its so obv she's after quinn's baby!

wana start a PF glee club? we could upload videos of ourselves :rofl:

yeah yeah yeah!!! we've got lips on x box, karaoke game, and I really wanna try and download some of the glee songs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back