Shameless

Kimbo

Reaction score
anyone watched it??
my sister bought me the first series box set for christmas last year and i still haven't watched it.
is it good?
will it entertain me for the next few weeks? lol

You've never seen it :shock:

It's fantastic - at least series 1 and 2 are - it gets a bit much (but still watchable) after that

I bought the box sets each time I won employee of the month at my old job - I used to love the snooty head of service asking me what I got with my vouchers and saying "Shameless" DVDs :rotfl:

I love shameless. Can't believe you've never seen it before, sooooo funny!!!!!

i leave college and finish my job in 10 days so ill start it then :D should take me up to christmas.....
then baby will be here shortly after :cheer: :cheer:

I'm looking after one of the dogs who was in the Christmas special, (I look after them some weekends)....she's here now I'll send you her pawtograph har har har ;)

Don't suppose you have James McAvoy stashed away too do you Urchin? :think:

ive started watching it tonight... didnt realise i had series 2 in the same box aswell :D

watched about 6 episodes.. i'm up to where Lip finds out about his dad and his girlfriend sleeping together :(

it's brilliant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i love shameless, cant wait for the next series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on myspace videos you can see a preview of series 5 that will be on tv in January. i have loved shameless from the very first series, its genius!!!

xxxx

well i watched the series 1 that my sister got me last year...
then series 2, then bought series 3 & 4 :D

its so addictive :D
got 4 more episodes of series 4 to watch tomorrow so i can start on series 5 when it comes on on NYD :cheer: i love it :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back