• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Give me a break!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
So today I went for my 21 blood test's to see if the clomid has worked!!

Spent the first 25 minutes just trying to find a parking space, ended up stalking some old couple in the car park just to get there space :oooo:

Found my way to the blood test clinic and it was heaving :dohh: ... and of course the only avaliable seat was next to a very heavily pregnant woman!! :wall2:

So I sat down and dug out my magazine doing my best not to make any eye contact and then what happened .... the other woman next to me Miss Fuckin Chatty Pants... decides to make conversation with pregnant lady :slap: which went something along the lines of ......

"ohhh its terrible them making you wait so long in your condition .... I bet you are being kicked .... when are you due ... my mother was a midwife you know ... when I had my children" and then just when I think it cant get any worse ... preggo lady starts talking to me so I have no choice but to make conversation, I got to hear all about here C section planned for this Friday :gun:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... am I being punished, did I do something awful in my past life ... I mean come on give me a god dam break here :wall:

And then .... I dont know if it was a simple case of me completely losing my will to live or just pure insanity, but as she left I wished her good luck for Friday ... :faint:

It must have been hell for you, it's just so bloody typical :wall2:

And those bloody waiting rooms are awful to start with :roll:

I had a bit of a wobble the other day because the friend who i was supposed to be pregnant with and had her baby months ago was telling me on the phone that she bumped into my other friend who i was supposed to get pregnant with who had her baby months ago (they didn't previously talk much) at the local playgroup and it was really nice and lots of fun and i just wanted someone to come and put me out of my misery.

I think my friend could tell i was getting tetchy so then she started babbling about something completely random so then i had to endure that too and i was left feeling embarrassed and guilty about being unable to enjoy a perfectly harmless conversation :wall2:

You wished her luck because you're a nice lady ;)

Good luck that the results come back good :D How long do you have to wait?

It seems like the more we try and avoid pregnant women the more pop up all over the place!!

None of my friends are pregnant at the moment so I don't have to worry about any awkward conversations. But they do all have kids so I get all the kiddy conversations instead.

My next appt is on 31st so hoping the blood results will be ready for then.

I know the feeling and it's horrible. I'm waiting for my results as well....and I found out that my doctor is not in this week so I might not have the answers before next week and than I have to postpone starting clomid till after the summer :S

Wish you lots of luck hun! Hope you get a bean soon!

xx

when do u get the results?? and when can you test for your bfp?? xxx

Appt is on the 31st so next Tuesday, not going to bother testing until I know if it has worked first xxx

so your cd21 results will tell u that you have ovulated?? then you will know whether to test or not?? all the luck in the world hunny! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup although if my opks are to go by then I haven't but won't know for sure until Tuesday xx

I cant be doing with pregnant ladies at the min. I have to attend a wedding night doo later where 3 of my friends are pregnant! 1 didnt even try, 1 tried for 3 months and 1 tried for 6! And heres me with cycle 16 under my belt thinking "Just feck off you super fertile freaks" i cant be doing with it!

My OH is finally going to do his semen sample 8th June HORAY! He's been putting it off loads! Fingers crossed your clomid is working and youll be preggo soon :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back