***girls with bfps***

Tabby Twinkles

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just thinking it would be nice to have all the girls who are pregnant or have been to write down their symptoms.

I used to love those threads, really cheered me up :D And symptom spotting is my #1 past time!! :rotfl:

So girls could you please write down all your symptoms, from this pregnancy or previous ones? Anyt symptoms at all!

:moon: Thanks!! :moon:

Great idea Tabby :cheer:

I get obsessed looking at 2weekwait website at the symptons on there, so would be even better reading it on here!

kate x

hi :wave:

when i found out i was pregnant my symptoms were (if i remember rightly!)

tiredness
tender boobs
no period (obv!)

think that was it :think: seem's like forever ago i cant remember :lol:

good luck girls :D

thanks leanne! Yeh Mrs H if we got alot of repsonses it could be make into a sticky. It's always nice to check what other peoples symptoms were lol x

come on girls post your symptoms!!

I'm 5 weeks and have been getting symptoms for a good week.

Most noticable:

Exhaustion (I'm in bed by 8.30pm!)
Sickness
Breast tenderness (totally unlike Premenstral)
Hunger
Slight cramping (I've had that for 2 weeks)
Bloating
The worst wind ever at night :rotfl:
and I cry at anything!

hth
xxx

my first symptom this time was feeling really wet down below :oops:

my symptoms were

sickness day after implantation!!!! and still ongoing
knackeredness
really achy boobs

babydust to all xx

When I was pregnant I had:

sore, tender breasts
implantation bleeding (I thought it was spotting just before AF)
extreme exhaustion
forgetfulness
flatulence (the official word for very windy :rotfl: )
mood swings like no one can imagine (happy one moment, but if DH said anything wrong, I blew up like a volcano :oops: )

I found out a week ago on Saturday - and only because I logged on to FF, wondering when my period was due, to discover that I was 3 days late...

This must have been my first 2ww since starting TTC last August that I was too busy to symptom-spot. It's also my first 2ww in the year of TTC that I had no symptoms whatsoever. Read into that whatever you like!

I've felt on-and-off tired for the past 2 weeks (but that can be attributed to being busy so may not be pg-related). I occasionally feel nauseous, but not sick - and usually if I haven't eaten for more than a couple of hours. The most obvious 'symptoms' are that I am VERY hungry, VERY thirsty, and need to pee a lot (the last could be related to the first two!). I went through a couple of days of flatulence, but that could be due to institutional food, as I was at a conference... Oh, and my breasts seem to be larger - my nipples definitely are.

To be honest, the only real symptoms that couldn't be attributed to anything else are that my period is now almost 2 weeks late (for anyone wondering, I've dated my ticker from ovulation, not first day of last period - my cycles are irregular and I have a short luteal phase), and I have a test line stronger than the control line on the HPT. I'm hoping the lack of symptoms isn't a bad thing!

Good luck...

Wow Kitty didn't realise you'd got your BFP :D :D

Congratulations :dance: :dance:

I had
*tingly boobs. not sore until about 6 weeks though..
*REALLY dry lips, this was from about 4 days before bfp
*niggly period pains
*headaches, not majorly bad or anything though
*slightly tired, not majorly though.
*nosebleeds from about 4 weeks 4 days..

im currently at 4 and a half weeks and so far ive experienced:
extreme tiredness
nausea
tummy cramps
4 positive pregnancy tests (just cudnt believe it!)
oh and 2 days before tests i had a couple of fainting episodes, happened 2 afternoons in a row. thats what prompted me testing, even tho it was only just when period was due.

awww thanks girls! all the symtpoms help the symptom spotting lolol !

bleh was just sick I think I might have caught a bug from my niece again :( xx

Thanks for the thread. Makes my symptons possible to be pregnancy but very much doubt it. Was really wet downstairs on monday when period was due so much so I had to change my knicks after 1 hour of them being on! I also felt lightheaded on monday never felt that ever and so far 2 days late!

I do have niggly period pains so its prob round corner!!! Fingers crossed i'm testing at weekend as dont want BFN

may aswell add mine

crampy feelings
pains round the abdomen
yellowy cm
sore throat and runny nose
sore boobs from 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members