Girls names

Tilly

Reaction score
Hi ladies

We are staying team green and seriously now need to start thinking of names; we like Oscar for a boy at the moment but haven't managed to come up with any other boys names yet.

Now when it comes to girls names we have a few so I was after your opinions please between the following names;

Lola
Olivia
Dotty
Charlotte
Tabitha - Tabby for short
Matilda

Thanks ladies

I obviously love the name Lola :D

I also really like the name Olivia but it my friends name so we didn't us it :)

My vote goes for Olivia too- love that name. I know someone who has 2 boys Oscar and oliver and thats nice so you can have similar when you you have one of each!

Great choice with Oscar, that's what our little man is going to be called (his second name will be Henry). We had also considered Felix :D

I think I like Tabitha and Matilda out of your girl choices.

How far along are you?

One of the lovliest people I know is called Tabby so I really like that name :)

:D I really really really wanted Matilda... well Tilly TBH :D I really love that name. :cheer:

:evil: peter on the other hand had major problems with it, he likes american type names (summer and madison for example) whereas I hate those names

No too sure on Dotty, but that's just my thoughts.
Matilda is great, would you shorten it?

Tabitha (Tabby) was what I really wanted to call Cally but OH refused. I love it.

I love Olivia!! We considered the name when we were team green but by the time we'd found out we were having a girl we'd settled on Aimee for a girl. :D

I think Olivia is lovely!

What about Oliver for a boy?

Ooh - Tabitha is lovely, not sure about Matilda, would end up sing Waltzing Matilda all the time!!! My niece is Olivia and that is really popular too but had to go from our list.

i love the name Oliva, very pretty and not common.i had my girls names chosen as Isla or Ava but i wontbe needing those this time!!x

i really like Olivia... but as others have said it it very popular!
have you considered Octavia??? my SIL is called Octavia and she gets called Tavie.... i think its lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back