• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

girls names

mum&2girls

Reaction score
i would like some idea of girls names unusal but not to common names and it has to go with louise as thats what the middle name is going to be

how about elle louise but you say it as one name if that makes sence.
like Ellouise?

I wanted Adeles middle name to be Louise but OH didnt want teh girls to have middles names as it would just cause rows in the family.

I love the name Jordanna and think it goes nice with Louise too but it depends on teh surname as well

Hope you find something really nice
xxxxxx

what about jasmine...thats on our list
kaya
keighleigh
Zara

Karenza
Zoe
Maria
Michaela
Saffron
Kiya
Angel
Erin
Saskia
Madelin

my daughters is priea pronounced preea

Ella-Grace Louise? Or is that too many names? I think i9ts suck a pretty name

In my family there is a Kasmin and a Louisha, both beautiful names - they were worked out by taking favourite names (Louisa and Jasmin) and playing around with changing one letter or adding one etc.

my name and middle name aren't that common: gabrielle zara (not saying them cause they're mine, saying them cause i can't think of many other unusual ones ^_^;)

my cousin's baby's name is kaira, which i thought was uncommon but then there's someone on here who named their daughter that.

ruth
freya
jasmin
florence
eleni

erm, well i'm not sure if those suggestions are any good, but i felt like trying to help :roll: I think some of them have already been posted though. Also, they're probably spelt wrong :doh:

One of our family names is Louise so my neices are
Kaysha Louise & Ella Louise

H

Hi I have a friend whos daughter is Sadie Louise.
Other suggestions are
Emily
Jessica
Imogen
ELizabeth
Gracie

Hope these help

Arianna, Heather, Ishtar, Morrigan, Scarlet, Willow, Fleur, Adelle, Meekah

If we have a girl we are thinking about Sophie Louise. My OH lost his grandad last year and he was called Lewis so he asked if we could give her middle name as Louise.

i like Chloe and Maddison for a girl

but i lost my nan last year so have told DF if we ever have a girl im going to have their middle name after her which was Emily.

so Chloe Emily or Maddison Emily - BUT i have also said i would have my mum and dads name in for girl and boy so it would be - Chloe Emily Deborah Windle / Maddison Emily Deborah Windle

and for a boy Bayley Stephen Windle

do you think they sound ok?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back