Girls Cheap (ish) Outdoor Playhouse

Wobbles

Reaction score
Well I thought I'd come to the experts of shopping ....MUMS :lol:

I'm on the search for an outdoor playhouse soon but on a budget (bonus if I keep to it so still make suggestions lol) ...I want a nice big wooden one (like posh merv_mum haha) but thats just not an option until we own our home so I'm after a girly one in budget of £100 with some pink or purple in hopefully!

So if you've spotted one at good price or sale price on yoru travels please share :yay: lol!

x

Oooh or if anyone's seen anything not too expensive and not too girly I'm looking for one too now that we've got our garden sorted out :yay:

I've seen wooden for £149 but its not pink/purple...have you seen the price tag that's put on to the colour difference in these :wall:

Lynn there's one at Argos, primary colour plastic for £63 half price :yay:

I want that pink one now :lol: ...but not in pink! I love the shape of it...

Wow! I want one! Must get one for Rhys and ffion

I've seen wooden for £149 but its not pink/purple...have you seen the price tag that's put on to the colour difference in these :wall:

Lynn there's one at Argos, primary colour plastic for £63 half price :yay:

Link? Sigh* lol

The pink one is the one Ive seen only not sure how I could tone it down.

x

There are some clinkers :yay:

I must take a pic of mine when the weather stops snowing :)shock:), it's up on massive stilts with a ladder and balcony. I couldn't use it for the lo's yet as its so high (bought it for the girls before Joe was born) and I'm debating whether to chop the legs off it but not sure I could nail them back on iykwim. I think I'll leave it till we move

Pic pic pic

I thought that said clingers btw :rofl:

*Im going to bed* :sleep:

x x x

:rofl: @ clingers

I'll defo take a pic tomorrow, snow or not (must check if I've got even a small one now)

Here's the pic even though you've seen it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back