Girl or boy.....?? What do u want??

JayK2387

Reaction score
What do you want??

I dont mind but I think boy....

What do you think Im havin going by the 12 week scan??

I'm not bothered either way as it's my first so whatever i have will be new and exciting, although i would like more kids and hopefully one day will have at least one of each so i think it would be nice to have a boy first so if you have a daughter she has an older brother to look out for her like i did!

But i've decided to stay team green and find out the old fashioned way when it pops out!!

Will you find out?

we want a girl and were told at our 13 week scan that they are 75% sure we are having one but i dotn trust doctors that early on and we are having a 3D scan in november time

I've always wanted a daughter which I now have, so now I'm easily pleased. Some days i think it would be nice to have a little sister for Phoebe and other days I think a little brother. I'm happy whatever really. :D

i'd like a boy this time but it still be over joyed if its a girl =]

I dont mind as I can see pros and cons to both! :lol:
i'm slightly edging towards a boy tho.... :D

i didnt mind if mine was a girl or boy really, but i knew from the start baby was a girl.

i think your going to have a girl jayk :)

Im having a boy which is what i wanted :)

im guessing that your having a girl as your scan pic is so different to mine

We really wanted a boy, but only because DH has 2 girls from his previous marriage..........to be honest we just wanted a healthy baby - which was much more important than anything else!

I burst into tears when we went for our scan and was told there was no mistaking its a boy - it was just the icing on the cake!!

I think it would be nice to have a boy to balance things out a bit in our house, and I know DH wants one so he can teach it how to play basketball! But I don't mind at all, Holly is very keen on having a little sister though. Some days I really feel like it is a boy and others I get a very strong feeling it's a girl - so impossible to go with my instincts really! With Holly I was convinced I was having a boy through the whole pregnancy and I couldn't believe it when they said 'It's a Girl!' - oh well only 20 more weeks to find out what this LO is! I'm staying team green and opting for the suprise this time too xx

I'm absolutely not fussed either way, I just want a happy healthy baby. Everyone keeps telling me that it's a boy though, no idea why.

Its my first so I dont mind what I have but me and OH would like it to be a boy and then have a girl after but if it is a girl im not bothered either way as long as its healthy. Hopefully we will find out in 2 weeks!

HI :wave:

I dont mind what i have but my 2 boys would like it to be a boy, and tbh i think it is as my symptoms are sooooooo different than what they were like with tia. I agree with some of the others i think you could be having a girl :hug: xx

Oh I feel so guilty saying this but we really want a boy! We have 3 beautiful daughters who we love to bits but it would now be wonderful to have a boy. My OH has called it 'he' since we found out we were expecting, but it makes me uncomfortable because it prob is a girl going by our track record. :lol: And I don't want her to feel unwanted if she is a she! :(

I feel under so much pressure from all our family and friends cos everyone's expecting a boy! We will def be finding out so at least people will have time to get used to the idea if we are pink again! I stayed team green with my older 2 as I wasn't really bothered what I had but we found out we were pink with Roxy.

All my pregnancies have been very different from each other and I've been convinced that they were all going to be boys so I can't really go by my instincts! Saw the midwife today and heartbeat was about 140, but that's meaningless too cos my 2nd daughter was consistantly below 150! Roll on my scan on 23rd October!

By the way, my daughters want another girl. And I guess it would be cheaper as they can share rooms, pass on toys and hand down clothes. Pros and cons to both as always! :?

I would be thrilled either way but I worry; my Mum and I never really bonded and I'm scared if I have a girl that I'll be the same as she was - I was the second and my older brother and Mum are very close and always were so I think I'd like some alone time with a girl first to be able to bond more the way we never.
I'm just thrilled to be having a baby really :D

I don't mind but I think it's a boy. What do you think?

babyb-1-1.jpg

I think were having another boy, im a bit of a tomboy so i wouldnt no were to start in the girls clothes section :D Were not bothered im staying Team Green!!! :cheer:

i dont really mind, first week i knew i was sure it was a girl. but from then on i've convinced that its a boy! i have no idea why, im just sure it is! will find out on 8th november, i'll prob faint from shock if they tell me its a girl! as long as everything carries on ok i dont mind.

at the 12 week scan it was a proper lazy little sod so that re enforced what i was thinking.

my only concern is that because im going to be on my own a boy would miss the presence of his dad more. maybe thats just me being old fashioned :think:

For some reason from the start we have always thought it was a girl. OH would love a daddies little princess and id love a girl as well but as time goes on I have mixed feeling's one day I think girl next day boy :lol:

so long as its healthy that's all that matters. We are planning on finding out the sex at our 20 week scan in November and I cant wait.

All my family talk about "she" or "her"

I had my 12 week scan on friday and my mam was saying she thought it looked like a girl! I dont think you can tell that early on do you?? x

i will hopefully find out this friday at my 20 week scan,i really dont mind what sex bubs is,my OH i think would like a boy to go to the fotty with and stuff,i would like a girl for shopping trips etc like i goon with my mum but then i guess we could have a boy who hates footy and likes more girlie things or a girl who loves more boyish things! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back