Girl or boy bump!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
what do you ladies think this was my bump yesterday!!

bump.jpg

scan on thursday for the results...

and yes i kno im HUGE :p

Its quite big but neat and round so I say boy :wink:

I think boy as its quite big.. but i can only guess frontwards lol, coz ive heard about the hips etc.. round the waist is a girl and just out front is a boy..
I hope u get what you want and the baby is healthy hun xxx

I know I said girl before hunny, but that DEFINATELY looks like a boy to me.....

Sowie I know you are wanting a little girl.

Il send you pink dust just in case! :pray:

looks like a boy bump to me, though tbh i know a girl who had a totally boy bump and it was a girl :lol:

I think Girl only reason is that I was told boy all the time and there seems to be a trend of Girls lately lol could be totaly wrong of course but best wishes for tomorrow :hug:

crikey!!!!

its 7 votes each...

its gonna be a he-she hahhaha

4.20, but mother is coming over so we'll probs be shopping so it will be nearer 6/7 beforei get on here to let everyone know

lozzijane said:
4.20, but mother is coming over so we'll probs be shopping so it will be nearer 6/7 beforei get on here to let everyone know

NOOOOOOOO you can't do that to us, if i can't get my pc fixed at home i'll not find out till Friday! :cry:

awww, its mothers fault, she's making the treck over to find out what the baby is, so she wants to go shopping afterwards and buy the baby an outfit to come home in :)

Aawww! Wish my mummy was still here :cry: Ah well she'll be watching over us!!

I'll just have to wait till friday then :cry:

im sooo excited, only 7 hours *deep breahts* lol

we'll see who's right when i get back later on, the poll has finished at 9 for girl and 8 for boy, so its very close... time will tell

thanks ladies ill let u kno as soon as i get back xx

Sorry, I am a late one, I think a girl!!

Good luck hun! :hug: xx

i think girl! i'll be waiting to find out now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back