boy or girl bump??

Terrie

Reaction score
we have our 2nd scan next wednesday, would you say i have a girl or a boy bump???

DSCF1832.jpg

im guessing boy as well

im very jealous of ur bump, im 19wks gone and dont even look pregnant half the time :(

BeckyJ said:
im guessing boy as well

im very jealous of ur bump, im 19wks gone and dont even look pregnant half the time :(

I didn't really start to look pregnant till about week 22... now.. its blooming.. but still not as big as you Tezzy.

x

fab bump - I'm not sure if it is boy or girl though. I am useless at guessing.

I still don't really have a bump :(

this is my second baby girls and apparently you show more with your second. with my son you couldnt even tell i was pregnant all the way through! in fact im about the size i was when i had him as i am now :)

just so you can see this was me at 40 weeks with my son Rhys.

Tez2Main.jpg

thats a lovely pic hun, did u hav that dun professionally?

I think boy too :)

My scan is in 2 weeks and 6 days :rotfl: and I can't wait to find out if our little one will be blue or pink :cheer:

This is my third pg so I have a bump already but its a funny shape i think, will try to get hubby to take a pic and post my first tummy pic in 2nd tri later :)

BeckyJ said:
thats a lovely pic hun, did u hav that dun professionally?

yeah, im involved with photographers in the work that i do.

so you girls are generally thinking i have a boy bump! :) we have boy and girl names picked and i love them both

Most definetly boy
WOW!!! im at the same stage as you people have said i look much further on, it shows more cause im small. But your bump beats me by miles you luck thing! i love having a bump to show off

Girl Id say, it looks a lot like mine did :think:

I lthe 40 week Rhys bump shot, very arty and beautiful!!! I wish I had taken more piccies of my bump, I loved it so much and miss it now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back