Girl/boy poll!My turn woohoo!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Right then it's my turn for the poll!! :cheer: ( as suggested by Emmylou)..

starting a bit early as I'm impatient :rotfl:

Scan is on Wed...along with Missac... get yours started girl and Rach for Tuesday, think Sarah113 is going surprise and Nicolou is unsure so come on Missac and rach :cheer: Get them going...

Ok then my symptoms....

*First tri...never sick but felt rough ALL DAY long and lasted for around 4-5 weeks.

* Chinese calendar says boy

* tired and no energy all of the time

* Think I'm starting to bloom a little now, hair looks long, shiny and nice

* Craving vindaloo, apple, pineapple and birthday cake

* Heartbeat sounds like galloping horses

* my gut instinct all of the way has been boy...not so sure now, keep dreaming about girls.... prob your faults Emmylou and Sami :wink:

My bump...
Picture160.jpg

I'm saying BOY!*
I'm having a lil man. Everyone thought it was a girl, but I just knew he was a boy. I have no energy all of the time, crave sweet things and your bump really looks like mine (higher up).

*although I know sh8t about having babies! :wink:

girl. because Diors heart beat sound like a hourse but harleys sound like a train

break the habit and have a boy everyones having girls xxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm thinking boy for you as well...not sure exactly why but just a feeling

not sure how i'm gonna be able to guess both sexes for mine and don't find out until 18th Dec.....does anyone have any old wife tales/tips for twins? :doh:

ooh just started mine lol :D i think its a boy for you hun although ive been wrong on everyone elses :oops: xxxx

twinmummy2be said:
i'm thinking boy for you as well...not sure exactly why but just a feeling

not sure how i'm gonna be able to guess both sexes for mine and don't find out until 18th Dec.....does anyone have any old wife tales/tips for twins? :doh:

I don't unfortunately...

When I had my 20 week scan with B & T they couldn't tell as they were too close... I knew that Tom was a boy, instinct but was unsure about Beth...take a look at my scan pics at top and see if you could guess which was which?

:D

i voted boy so that prolly makes it a girl LOL

BOY BOY BOY for you.....(well, just 1 boy not triplet boys :lol: )

Yay:cheer: for starting a poll........(& yay :cheer: for Rach too - just guessed on that one) I love guess the sex polls - it should be mandatory for all girlies finding out the sex don't you think!!!!

I know my gut instinct was completely off, but I think yours is right. And your bump is higher than mine, so I'm going to say you've got a Sam in there chica :dance:

I think you'll break the girl boom......we'll see - only 2 more sleeps until we know, hopefully(*baby: remember to flash your bits for mummy*)

right at the top of the page, there is a scan pic thread :D

You're not dumb! :D

Number 3 and number 6 are the pics with them together, unfortunately not so good quality tho 8 years ago!

Emmylou said:
BOY BOY BOY for you.....(well, just 1 boy not triplet boys :lol: )

Yay:cheer: for starting a poll........(& yay :cheer: for Rach too - just guessed on that one) I love guess the sex polls - it should be mandatory for all girlies finding out the sex don't you think!!!!

I know my gut instinct was completely off, but I think yours is right. And your bump is higher than mine, so I'm going to say you've got a Sam in there chica :dance:

I think you'll break the girl boom......we'll see - only 2 more sleeps until we know, hopefully(*baby: remember to flash your bits for mummy*)

No!!! Don't wish triplets on me, twins was bad enough :rotfl:

I'm still thinking boy too :think:

I'm so excited!!! :cheer:

oh my gosh its so exciting lol i agree this should be compulsory for all finding out the sex everyone to run a poll :D xxx

Kirly - found the scan pics.....and the answers! i got them right....yeh!

haven't got a scanner at the moment so can't post mine from 12 weeks - will see if OH can do it at work for me and you can have a guess at mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back