getting your body back?

Its something that I've only just started thinking about! Im 27weeks now and I've put on about a stone...most of my clothes still fit as I never really wore things that were too fitted. (I'm a size 12) although I have bought a few bits that are 14...I've litterally never been this size before...but I'm kinda comfortable with it.. I actually think this is the first time where I havent been worried about my size (im 5ft9 so Im quite tall so I think ive kinda carried my weight well) But its always just been round my tummy. I'm pretty confident I can lose it after baby comes as I'm fairly good at putting my mind into loosing weight if that makes sense. But yeah Im like you girlies, LOVE to have my nails done, hair did lol ( think its comes with the territory im a hairdresser and training in beauty therapy) I've really been trying to make more effort as I know the first few weeks when babys here I wont be to bothered.

OH's mother is abit of nightmare when it comes to talking pregnancy related things she tells me I'm dreaming if I think I'll be able to loose the baby weight and is convinced Ive put on at least 2stone! Argh really iritating... also saying "oh you'll think you'll know best but you won't"---thats another thread all together!

Sorry for the long post lol x

OH's mother is abit of nightmare when it comes to talking pregnancy related things she tells me I'm dreaming if I think I'll be able to loose the baby weight and is convinced Ive put on at least 2stone! Argh really iritating... also saying "oh you'll think you'll know best but you won't"---thats another thread all together!

Sorry for the long post lol x

Yeah i totally agree with that - my gran and most of the older women in my family all tell me how hard it is to lose the weight and try and convince me that i wont be bothered but i know i will!!! I cant wait to feel good again! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back