getting worse

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought i would moan to you girls
The pain in my pelvic area is getting so much worse, you cant even touch it and it also hurts on the right side right beneath my section scar and my bikini line area . Last night me and OH, BD and i hurt so bad i complained the whole time, and its usually not so bad where it hurts to BD :( I just wish it felt better i cant even turn over in bed or im in agony, dont get me wrong im loving being preg but hate this part of it.
Okay moaning done.

Katrina

Oh hun i hope it gets better for you soon :hug: :hug: Maybe have a word with the mw? or try a few different positions? :hug:

im sorry its getting worse rather than better. i really would speak to your midwife. there may be something she can do about it :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls :hug: Bernie and i was laying in bed last night talking about it as i was trying to just turn over to my left side and that took forever :? he thinks i should go see a doc today and get it checked. So when he gets home i might go to a walk in .

Katrinaxx

so sorry ur in pain, hope u feel better soon. :hug: only feel more weeks to go now :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back