Getting very nervous

Random but i wonder how much it costs to have the tests done privately xxx

Random but i wonder how much it costs to have the tests done privately xxx

I have tried looking this up a few times but can't seem to find a place that does it or the prices etc x

I am so annoyed/frustrated. We went, waited ages to be seen to be told the results aren't back yet. The results are either not ready or they were never sent in the first place. They are going to follow up on this, not sure why they didn't do this before we got there. I have had all this worry and anxiety for an appointment that has given me no answers anyway and may not get any answers :( I have asked if we can have the karyotyping bloods done instead if there has been some mix up and they are 'going to look into this'. I don't think its good enough, they should offer the bloods and fast track them, its not fair for somebody to be left without answers like this, after 3 miscarriages x

aww Lisey, sorry to read this,
how awful and damn annoying!!
such a run of bad luck you have been having, really hope you get some answers and things change for you soon xx

I am so annoyed/frustrated. We went, waited ages to be seen to be told the results aren't back yet. The results are either not ready or they were never sent in the first place. They are going to follow up on this, not sure why they didn't do this before we got there. I have had all this worry and anxiety for an appointment that has given me no answers anyway and may not get any answers :( I have asked if we can have the karyotyping bloods done instead if there has been some mix up and they are 'going to look into this'. I don't think its good enough, they should offer the bloods and fast track them, its not fair for somebody to be left without answers like this, after 3 miscarriages x

such a run of bad luck you have been having, really hope you get some answers and things change for you soon xx

Thanks Corrinne, It really has felt like one thing after another. Surely something good has got to be coming my way soon. They have agreed to do the bloods on Monday so that's good at least but I think its only right after their mistakes. Hope you and LO are doing well? xx

Thanks Corrinne, It really has felt like one thing after another. Surely something good has got to be coming my way soon. They have agreed to do the bloods on Monday so that's good at least but I think its only right after their mistakes. Hope you and LO are doing well? xx

YOU DEF HAVE HAD A TOUGH time honey, it has to change for you, it has to, and yes too right they should do it!!

Yes shes gorgeous and such a good girl.
I am struggling at the mo with the two of them and really looking for my son to go to school as he is so hyper and needs so much attention and i just cant give it to him at the mo with the baby. Feeling very overweight now and very tired from interrupted sleep and i cant sleep when she sleeps because of my son, loads of washing and housework piling up, so yes feel a bit all over the place but readi ng your post makes me realise how lucky i am.
I remember that empty flat hollow feeling and i thank my lucky stars i got my dream come true in the end, wishing you all the luck in the world you so deserve it lisey xxxx

YOU DEF HAVE HAD A TOUGH time honey, it has to change for you, it has to, and yes too right they should do it!!

Yes shes gorgeous and such a good girl.
I am struggling at the mo with the two of them and really looking for my son to go to school as he is so hyper and needs so much attention and i just cant give it to him at the mo with the baby. Feeling very overweight now and very tired from interrupted sleep and i cant sleep when she sleeps because of my son, loads of washing and housework piling up, so yes feel a bit all over the place but readi ng your post makes me realise how lucky i am.
I remember that empty flat hollow feeling and i thank my lucky stars i got my dream come true in the end, wishing you all the luck in the world you so deserve it lisey xxxx

Thanks, I really hope so. Feeling very drained and exhausted with it all at the moment but I am sure my PMA will return soon. Some days are worse than others.
It must be hard juggling it all. I am sure once he goes to school, things will become a bit easier. Is he starting soon? x

I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you get the answers you need very soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back