Getting Twinges!

LOL Sorry folks all the liquorice did was give me the runs :oops:
I'm still very much here but after speaking to my MW this morning they are going to give me a cervical sweep on tuesday morning and then another on thursday :shock:
Two for the price of one, now I'm scared :(

your midwife sounds lovely though - some won't do sweeps.

My midwife said she wouldn't do a sweep until I was 40+5 incase there's some mix ups with dates to cover their a***s...how come yours will do one next week? Gutted I tried to get mine to do one on monday and she really wasn't having any of it.... :(

I'm having one next week as I have a narrow pelvis and seeing as I want to avoid a c section they are hoping to bring me on earlier so he doesn't get too big for me.

To be honest I'm really scared about the sweep thing. I was 11 days late on my dd and I just feel they are going to spend all next week trying to get me into labour only to say at the end of it that my cervix is 'not favourable' and I'm just gonna have to wait anyway and then end up having a crap labour followed by a c section - so much for my positive thinking eh :roll:

:hug: Aw hunnie, I'm sure if you're getting two sweeps in one week you're baby will arrive....probably before mine at this rate.. :lol: Come on girlie....keep up with your positive thoughts. I thought your midwife just really liked you, didn't realise it was for a medical reason...Good luck for next week. Have you been trying the pineapple, lots of sex, curries etc? Hopefully you will soon be holding your little baby....good luck hun... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Miricle babe,

I'm the same... getting lots of on/off pains then nothing... think babs likes to tease us or maybe prepare us for the shock of going into REAL labour. I was praying it would come cause I'm really fed up now and then I started to get some pains and then thought... Oh my god maybe I'm NOT READY... He He!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back